Flu Shot Schedule
Mon-Fri : 8:30-5pm
No Appointment Necessary
Fax: (254) 202-7710
7702 Central Park Drive, Waco, TX 76712
Mon-Fri : 8am–5pm, Sat 8am–12Noon
OUR HEALTHCARE TEAM AT MIDWAY
John Kosarek, MDLearn More
David Myers, MDLearn More
Gerald Salinas, MDLearn More
John Speckmiear, MDLearn More
Debbie McCoy, NPLearn More
William T. McCunniff, M.D.Learn More
The Midway Clinic was founded by Dr. Speckmiear in 1983. A few years later Dr Speckmiear expanded the Midway Clinic and invited Dr. Kosarek to join him. Several years later, Dr. Salinas joined the practice. In October of 1996 the Midway clinic was invited to become a part of the Hillcrest Family of clinics. Debbie McCoy, NP began practicing part time at Midway in 2000. In January of 2009, the Hillcrest Clinic Midway moved from it’s original location on Old Hewitt Rd to the new location at 7702 Central Park Drive. During the move, the four original Midway providers gladly welcomed Dr. David Myers to the practice. The focus of Hillcrest’s Midway Clinic is on patient care and comfort. To make services more convenient and available to our patients, we have our own in clinic lab and x-ray services. Dr Gerald Salinas and Dr David Myers welcome new patients to the clinic.
Important items to remember:
- Payment/copayment is required at the time of service.
- Please contact your pharmacy for refills, they will send a request to your physician.
- Please contact us in advance if you are running late, or will not be able to make your scheduled appointment.
- We ask that new patients arrive at the clinic 30 minutes before their scheduled appointment to complete all necessary patient paperwork. We ask that established patients arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled time.
- For your convenience, please note that our busiest call times are in the morning from 8 to 9 AM, and in the afternoon from 1-2 PM, we kindly ask that patients who are calling for lab results call after 9 AM or 2 PM.
- Our lab opens at 8:30 AM.
- For our patients who receive regular injections, we ask that you begin arriving to the clinic between 9 – 11 AM, or in the afternoon from 1 – 4 PM.
New Patient Forms - Midway Clinic:(Click the links below to download.)
Authorization for Release of Medical Information:
Male Patient Intake Forms:
Female Patient Intake Forms:
Child Patient Intake Forms:
General Clinic Forms:
Intake Forms - Español:
The forms listed above are in PDF format and can be downloaded to your computer, printed and completed in the comfort of your home before your first visit to our clinic. Please be prepared to provide this information to our clinic along with your current insurance information. If you have any questions when filling out these forms, please do the best you can and our staff will assist you with your questions on the day of your visit.
Need Adobe Acrobat Reader?If you do not have a copy of Acrobat Reader you can get one for free by clicking on the icon 'Get Acrobat® Reader'. This will take you to Adobe's website and enable you to download the Acrobat program to your computer.
Take Hwy. 84 South toward McGregor, exit Texas Central Parkway. Turn left at the stop sign, cross under the overpass and continue straight, turn right onto Central Park Drive.